First, the question what exactly is android? Android is an operating system which was especially designed for operating the touch screen handsets. It acts as an interface between the user and the mobile. Many other operating systems that act as an interface but android is the most popularly used OS. According to a survey in September 2015, it was found that there were 1.4 billion users of android.
In addition, with the increase in use of the android based mobile phones the demand for android developers is increasing day by day. With Android developers, we prefer to the recruit people who are capable of making Java into utility to inscribe applications on android. They are the expert professionals who are well qualified in computer programming.
Skills and Qualifications
Relevant degree subjects are numerous but a creative or technical element would be useful. The candidate should possess:
- The candidate should possess pertinent degree relating to computer science.
- The minimum qualification required is the bachelor’s degree and hence the masters worth more than this.
- Need to be well aware of the computer as well as programming languages like C++ and Java.
- The candidate should acquire good knowledge of designing applications and as such creativity along with the technicality is required.
- The must have expertise regarding SDK, the most prevalent android developer is highly recommended.
- Acquainted with the utility of supplementary sensors for example, accelerometers and gyroscopes
- Comprehension of code translating tools for example Git.
- Knowledge of cloud computing Application Program Interface is mandatory.
- Familiarity with the latest technologies launched each day.
- Analytical skills essentially required to develop resourceful applications.
Roles and Responsibilities
The Android Developer’s duties can vary depending upon the type of organizationand the technical level of thedevelopment, but can include the following:
- The responsibilities of android developer differ from level of post and from organization to organization.
- Passion in the specific field in order to accomplish all the responsibilities.
- Communicate and collaborate with the colleagues.
- Communication skills that helps in effective texting, persuading or e-mailing.
- Understanding the needs and requirements of the market and the organization.
- Identifying and spotting threats, jams and fixing the bugs.
- Building and designing applications.
- Importantly, maintain presentation, complete in time, maintain quality of work as well as to reciprocate effectively and efficiently to the applications.
- Along with above mentioned roles and qualifications, enthusiasm and passion for work in sync with the team is the golden pathway to the success.