Web designing has become one of the most attractive career option that guarantees good rewards. As a web designer, you need to design and create alluring websites to win over the clients. You need to code, analyze and design the pages to help the clients to carve their own niche on the web. You are responsible for his reputation on the world of web.
Skills and Qualifications
To be a web designer, you need to have the drive and creativity above everything else. As an employer, everyone wants to have employees that can work on different projects with ease and can come up with innovative ideas. An undergraduate or postgraduate degree is an essential requisite for any professional organization. Some of the key elements that make you eligible to be a web developer are:
- Computer science
- Information technology
- Web designing
- Graphic design
- Digital media
- Fine Arts
Roles and Responsibilities
The challenges are many when you are willing to become a web designer. Here is a brief look at your responsibilities as a designer:
- Briefs with clients to analyze their needs.
- Coming up with sample layouts for the website
- Designing of the animations, graphics and other aspects of the websites.
- Registration of the domain names for the websites and hosting services.
- Presenting finished designs to clients for assessment.
- Working with a variety of content management systems.
- Meeting with the legal standards to guard the clients against any kind of piracy and other complications.
- Working in sync with other departments and members to make sure that everything is on the right track.
- Checking the SEO compatibility and other aspects of the website.