ATOM is a leading training institute that provides training programs in Coimbatore and
therefore has been successfully providing the best environment for learning Ansible in Tamil Nadu. Since, Atom provides up-to-date syllabus, reliable course materials, highly proficient trainers and an advanced computer lab infrastructure it is considered to be the one of the best institutes in South India. Affordable fees structure with concessions and installment schemes for our students. Moreover, we have the best-ever placement care as the result of the developed training programs we create. Few of the features of our training are given below:
- Comprehensive advanced concepts are used in formulation of this syllabus, primarily, based on current industry requirements by field experts.
- Our ultimate goal in creating this syllabus is to produce future experts and thus, equip the industry with the man power it requires.
- All the recent developments in this segments are taken in account to create such a comprehensive syllabus.
- Experts with immense experience in the subject matter handle classes.
- Our resources have in-depth understanding of the concepts and the technologies.
- Our tutors possess good communication and soft skills.
- Special 1-to-1 training and Corporate training can be arranged if informed earlier
- Our tutors also provide emotional and technical support when required.
- We undertake special doubt clarification sessions every week in order to, help our students practice better and understand better.
- Various batch timings suitable for college students, freshers and working professionals.
- State-of-the-art computer lab with latest Ansible installations.
- We provide student friendly classrooms with digital board to explain concepts.
- Periodical Video Conferencing with the industry experts in various topics, case classes and trouble shooting sessions keeps our students in tempo with what’s happening in the industry.
- Our facilities are Wifi enabled at all times hence, helping the students stay connected at all times.
- Simple, clear and reliable study materials to avoid confusion with class notes and ambiguity. Access to numerous online resources about Ansible and its services.
- We provide 100 % placement assistance to all the students enrolled in this program.
- Highly skilled placement team works round the clock therefore, it facilitate setting up job interviews with leading corporates in this field.
- Our program includes free classes on communication skills, resume preparation and cover letter.
- We conduct mock interviews and sample tests in Ansible ultimately, to prepare candidates before the interview.
Ansible Training Syllabus
- Why configuration management is a critical part of any DevOps team
- Strengths and weaknesses of Ansible
- Web scale
- How Ansible is different from other CM tools like Chef and Puppet
- Getting started with Ansible terminology
- Ansible and YML for describing your environments
Getting set up
- Some prerequisites
- Getting set up on a Mac
- Getting set up on Linux
- Getting set up on Windows
- Testing with Vagrant
- Using SSH keys to connect to your target nodes
- Basic inventory example
- Hosts and groups
- A useful directory structure to keep your Ansible code organized
- Using git to manage your Ansible code
- A first look at a playbook to install and configure NTP time synchronization
- Connecting Ansible to your preferred cloud provider (we’ll use DigitalOcean)
- Creating a new server instance
- Dynamic inventory
- Dynamic inventory on Amazon AWS
- Mixing static and dynamic inventory
Application deployments with Ansible
- Deploying our app from SCM to our local Vagrant environment
- Updating our application
- How Ansible compares to alternatives such as Capistrano
Docker containers with Ansible
- Brief intro to Docker
- The synergy of containerization and automation
- Using Ansible to build Docker containers
- MySQL containers
- Web application containers
- Data storage containers
Testing and continuous integration
- Unit, integration and functional testing
- Automating your testing using GitHub and Travis CI
Preparing for Ansible back at work
- Real-world use case: Using Ansible to automate CM and application pipelines through continuous integration, release, deployment and operations
We’ll review your own environments and processes and evaluate how to best integrate Ansible’s configuration management for your own needs
Red Hat, Inc. is providing an official certification for Ansible professionals namely Red Hat Certified Specialist in Ansible Automation. However, Atom provides its own certification program. On successful completion of the course the candidates will receive course completion certificates.
When you are studying at the best institute in Coimbatore, you don’t have to worry about certification to get a job or propel your career. Our training program will help you develop your own skill sets in Ansible, therefore our placement program will ensure that all our candidates get good placement opportunities after completing our course.
After the completion of our Ansible training, our students will have numerous job opportunities from all over the world. Some of the designations you will be appointed to, are listed below:
- DevOps Engineer – Ansible
- DevOps Product Management Professional
- Ansible – Software Developer
- DevOps Release Engineer