ATOM is a leading training institute that provides training programs in Coimbatore and has been successfully providing the best environment for learning LINUX in Tamil Nadu. Atom provides up-to-date syllabus, reliable course materials, highly proficient trainers and an advanced computer lab infrastructure possible available in South India. We have the best-ever placement care as the result of the developed training programs we create. Few of the features of our training are given below:
- Based on the real problems faced by the industry we have created the curriculum.
- Comprehensive advanced concepts are used in the formulation of this syllabus.
- This is created to produce future experts and equip the industry with the manpower it requires.
- All the recent developments in this segments are taken in account to create such a comprehensive syllabus..
- Our curriculum Includes analysing many real time case studies and real life examples.
- Experts with immense experience in the subject matter handle classes..
- Our resources have in-depth understanding of the concepts and the technologies behind Big Data.
- Our tutors possess good communication and soft skills.
- Our tutors also provide emotional and technical support when required.
- We undertake special doubt clarification sessions every week to help our students practice better and understand better.
- We have an advanced computer lab with updated version of LINUX
- We provide student friendly classrooms with digital board to explain concepts.
- Periodical Video Conferencing with the industry experts in various topics, case classes and trouble shooting sessions keeps our students in tempo with what’s happening in the industry.
- Our facilities are Wifi enabled at all times helping the students stay connected at all times.
- Atom is one of the leading training centers that provide 100 % placement assistance to all the students enrolled in this program.
- Highly skilled placement team works round the clock to facilitate job interviews with the leading corporates in this field.
- Our program includes free classes on communication skills, resume preparation and cover letter.
- We conduct mock interviews and sample tests to prepare candidates before the interview.There are also other advantages in choosing Atom, the Best LINUX training institute in coimbatore.
- Flexible batch timings which will be suitable for every person in the batch.
- Reasonable fees structure with various perks for the deserved.
Linux Course Content
Linux basic concepts & installations· Installation in Standalone Machine
- Installation through NFS
- Installation through FTP
- Installation through HTTP
- Installation through KICKSTART
File System Management:
- Creation of File Systems
- Understanding EXT2, EXT3& EXT4 File Systems
- Converting Ext2 to Ext3 file systems
- Reverting back from Ext3 to Ext2 files systems
- Understanding fdisk,e2label, mount, umount commands
- Understanding fstab and mtab files
- Understanding different types of groups and creation of groups
- Creation of users in different groups
- Understanding Passwd, Shadow Files
- Understanding passwd aging
- Creation of quotas for users, groups and file systems
- Understanding users security files
- The different commands for Monitoring the users
- Understanding the different types of run-levels
- Understanding different types of shutdown commands
- Understanding run control scripts
- Understanding the different types
Network files system (NFS):
- Understanding NFS server and NFS clients
- Understanding daemons and files in NFS of boot phases
- Configuring NFS server and different NFS clients
- Configuration of autofs, NFS security
File transfer protocol:
- Understanding the features and advantages of FTP server
- Configuring FTP server and FTP clients
- Configuring FTP server for anonymous and real users with download and upload
- Configuring FTP user access, FTP security
- Understanding FTP Basic Commands
- Configuring of anonymous FTP Server
- Understanding xinetd based and non xinetd based services
- Configuring xinetd based services
- Xinetd security
- Understanding TCP WRAPPER
- Configuring TCP WRAPPER for services
Domain naming service:
- Understanding DNS service and different types of DNS servers
- Configuring DNS (master) DNS (Slave)
- Understanding & Configuring forward (DNS) and cache (DNS) of boot phases
- Understanding different types of files when the system is booting
Logical volume manager (LVM) :
- Creation of file systems and converting into LVM
- Creation of physical partitions
- Creation of volume groups
- Creation of logical partitions
- Extending the volume group
- Extending the logical partitions
Package Manager (RPM) :
- Understanding the features and advantages of RPM
- Installation of RPM packages
- Upgradation of RPM
- Verification of RPM
- Q u e r y i n g , T R O U B L E SHOOTING
Backup and recovery :
- Understanding different types of file system backup
- Understanding different types of files backups
- Understanding different types of file system backups
- Understanding different types of dump levels
- Understanding monthly, weekly, daily backups
- Different types of backup strategies
Automation of jobs :
- At Jobs . Cron Jobs
- Network information service:
- Understanding NIS and daemons at NIS (Server, Slave and Clients)
- Configuring NIS (master), NIS (slave) and NIS clients in heterogeneous environments
- Integrating NIS (master and slave) with NFS Server
Dynamic host configuration protocol :
- Understanding DHCP
- Configuring DHCP server for different DHCP clients
- Understanding APACHE
- Configuring APACHE web server with virtual hosting
- Configuring APACHE web server with IP BASED, HOST BASED and PORT
- Configuring member logins for APACHE web server
- Understanding the features and advantages of SAMBA server
- Configuring SAMBA for heterogeneous environment
- Sharing the resources between unix to unix using SAMBA
- Sharing the resources between windows to unix (vice-versa)
- SAMBA security
- Understanding SQUID proxy
- Configuring SQUID proxy with ACL
Raid levels :
- Understanding RAID LEVELS
- Configuring different types of RAID LEVELS (0,1and5)
The Linux Foundation (LF), a non-profit organization dedicated to promote, protect and advance Linux is offering two different certifications related to Linux. They are namely Linux Foundation Certified System Administrator (LFCS) and Linux Foundation Certified Engineer (LFCE). But there are other reputed certifications also available for Linux distributions. They are listed below.
- BSD Associate (BSDA)
- BSD Professional (BSDP)
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA)
- Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE)
- Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA)
- Novell Certified Linux Engineer
- Novell Certified Linux Administrator
- Novell Certified Linux Professional
- Oracle Solaris System Administrator (OCA)
- Oracle Linux Administrator (OCA)
- IBM Certified System Administrator – AIX
- LPI – Junior Level Linux Certification (LPIC-1)
- LPI – Advanced Level Linux Certification (LPIC-2)
- LPI – Senior Level Linux Certification (LPIC-3)
However, Atom provides its own certification program. On successful completion of the course the candidates will receive course completion certificates.
When you are studying at the best institute in coimbatore, you don’t have to worry about certification to get a job or propel your career. Our training program will help you develop your own skill sets as a LINUX expert. Our placement program will ensure that all our candidates get good placement opportunities after complete our course.
After completing the best Linux training in Coimbatore, you will have abundant job opportunities coming from all over the world. Some of the designations you can apply, are listed below:
- Linux Administrators
- Linux Support Engineer
- Embedded Linux Developer
- Principal Engineer – Linux
- Platform Development Engineer – Linux